Prev: Earthquake's Skirmish Pages Next: RE: California/Texas secession

Re: California/Texas secession

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:34:55 -0800
Subject: Re: California/Texas secession

Ahem.

You forgot 'flakes' thank you very much ! We are the Granola State after

all..

warbeads@juno.com wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:47:15 -0600 "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> writes:
><snip> By the time the CalTex government
>

>>is
>>formed who knows what the make up of the population of both states
>>will be.
>>
>>Don
>>

>No more jibes about "Fruits and Nuts"?

>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are
hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of
our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are
willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we
intend to win, and the others, too.

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Earthquake's Skirmish Pages Next: RE: California/Texas secession