Prev: Re: OT: May I have your vote? Next: Re: California/Texas secession

Re: California/Texas secession

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:22:48 -0600
Subject: Re: California/Texas secession

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:10:21 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
<siefertma@wi.rr.com>
writes:
>I always imagine the "Uniting Factor" for Free Cal/Tex would be a
>massive
>resentment toward "foreign" rule and a yearning for the days when they
>were
>sovereign states.  Of course, whether the right-wing Texans, and the
>left-wing Californians can get along with each other is a different
>question.

Maybe they don't and there is a strong and fertile ground for political
'dabbling' by various powers  in Cal_Tex affairs.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: OT: May I have your vote? Next: Re: California/Texas secession