Prev: OT: May I have your vote? Next: Re: California/Texas secession

Re: California/Texas secession

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:57:39 EST
Subject: Re: California/Texas secession

In a message dated 3/9/04 9:23:32 AM EST, roger@firedrake.org writes:

<<
 >ObGZG: Hmm... having trouble thinking of any, other than perhaps
Neo-puritanism is what gets California and Texas to split from the NAC
(though I can't
honestly understand why those two states would merge, as culturally they
seem
polar opposites...).

One thing definitely unites California and Texas - they both have a huge

Latin American population - that and Native Americans. You don't want to
create
another Mexico of course, but having a bilingual Canadianish similarity
might be
a point to pivot around, Or you might postulate it as a backlash against

Latin Culture takenover, Might those suggestions help>\?
Regards,

Scott

Prev: OT: May I have your vote? Next: Re: California/Texas secession