Prev: RE: Meson Artillery Next: Re: GZG-ECC 7 Gallery Pics

Re: two minor beta fighter rules questions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 07:01:59 +0100
Subject: Re: two minor beta fighter rules questions

>1.Where are the rules for AMT's?

They're in the UNSC draft rules accessible from the GZG web store
(either
on the front page or in the links section), except of course the details

superceded by the fighter beta rules.

>2.D3 result--I know I can get this by rolling D6/2 ,but if doing this
is the
>result FRU or FRD (fractions rounded up , or down?)

FRU - otherwise you'd get *four* possible results, not three. Or use
Jerry's alternative method; it works just as well.

Minor inconsistency alert: the -1 target's DRM for Heavy Fighters/Plasma

Bolts is supposed to be applied to the "three-sided" D3, not to the
six-sided D6 before it is halved; the D3-1 results when rolled by a D6
should therefore be "0, 0, 1, 1, 2, 2" rather than "0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3".
IOW
the D3s use the standard RPG die notation, not the Beam Die notation :-/

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Meson Artillery Next: Re: GZG-ECC 7 Gallery Pics