Prev: Re: ECC 7 pics Next: Re: ECC 7 pics

GZG-ECC 7 Gallery Pics

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:42:44 -0500
Subject: GZG-ECC 7 Gallery Pics

Hi folks,

For those who are interested, I've posted my GZG-ECC 7 pics on the
website:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc7/aar.shtml

In hindsight, I could have arranged them better, but, I forgot to
reset my automatic HTML indexing system, and that's what it came
up with.  (8-)

I'm probably going to shrink the images down, because, 200MB of images
at 700KB per image is kinda hard to deal with.	So, if you try it, and
find things are smaller, you know what happened.

Thanks,
JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: ECC 7 pics Next: Re: ECC 7 pics