Prev: Re: [SG2 ] Points Next: GZG-ECC 7 AARs are posted

[OFFICIAL] Last chance at the UNSC FT offers....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:53:00 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Last chance at the UNSC FT offers....!

Just to remind everyone that the UNSC special pack offers on our
webstore will be taken down very shortly - we said they'd be up till
the 7th, and I've asked Paul to delete them tomorrow morning (Monday
morning UK time) to allow for time zone differences; while they're
still on the site then they are available, when they're gone then
they're gone....  ;-)

If you've been planning to take advantage of the offer but haven't
got your order in yet, do it now!!  :-)

<www.gzg.com>

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [SG2 ] Points Next: GZG-ECC 7 AARs are posted