Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: grasers overpowered

Re: grasers overpowered

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@y...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 04:44:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: grasers overpowered

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> >But it's his *&^%#&!(& die rolls that kill me.
>
> Same problem as with Aaron Teske, then. I'm afraid we can't
> write rules specifically for people who roll abnormally high,
> though :-/

Okay, now, let's not get too excited here and give people ideas
like that, please. ^_-

Surprisingly enough, actually, at this last GZG-ECC I discovered
that I'd signed up for all DS/SG/FMAS games... didn't even play
Full Thrust once!  Probably had something to do with the
'laundry list' of "if...then..." I sent to Jon Davis when I
registered, not being sure what was taken and what wasn't.

Still had a blast, though. ^_^

'Til later,
Aaron

http://search.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: grasers overpowered