Prev: Re: Fighter groups other than 6 was Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

Re: Fighters and Hangers

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:39:15 -0000
Subject: Re: Fighters and Hangers

On 5 Mar 2004 at 11:19, Jared Hilal wrote:

> --- Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net> wrote:
> >
> > No, Bob will receive fire from _all_ of Jack's fighters except those
> > destroyed before they can fire (max of 4). So he'll receive fire
> > from at least 20 fighters.
> >

> If Bob is dogfighting 4 groups (of 1 each), then the other 20x1 cannot
> fire at any of the 4x 6-fighter groups.

Did you need to make this point in two different posts? Anyway that's
a big 'if'. Jack has the ability to avoid dogfights. See my reply to
your other post.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Fighter groups other than 6 was Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers