Prev: DS II Question Next: Re: Earth Alliance Conversions

Re: Earth Alliance Conversions

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 00:52:44 -0600
Subject: Re: Earth Alliance Conversions

>> I've been looking over Star-Ranger's specs for the Earth Alliance
ships.
>> I'm just trying to figure out how much thrust they have, since I
don't
>> understand the exact symbology.
>
> Dean is using symbols from Chameleon Eclectic's Earth Force Source
Book.
> Each drive symbol generates two thrust points.  So his Omega has a
thrust
of
> 4.

Yup, Mark has it right.

I did update the ships for use in the playtesting at ECC, they now have
regular thrust icons and use Grasers instead of the heavy beams also
from
the EFSB.  They will probably show up on my site later in a bit more
polished form for use in Sci-Fi Crossover 2005 for GenCon in August.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: DS II Question Next: Re: Earth Alliance Conversions