Prev: Re: variable hulls Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

Re: Fighters and Hangers

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:57:17 -0600
Subject: Re: Fighters and Hangers

Sigh, all these problems   __were__  irrelevant to me because I didn't
use/play fighters (because of the messed up rules/asymmetrical power
value of fighters (i.e., 1 group is not 1/10th the power of ten groups
but much, much less...) but I now, thanks to Ebay and groups of blisters
being bought there, have fighters and heavy fighters.  What have I done
to myself?!?!?!

Maybe I should paint/mount them and put them on Ebay??

Gracias,
Glenn

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:54:12 +0000 agoodall@att.net writes:
<snip>
>He's just pointing out that when you go to tinkering with one aspect
>of the rules, you end up opening all sorts of metal nematode
>containers. *S* It's the reason that a fix to the fighter problem has
>been so long in coming.
>
>--
>Allan Goodall		    agoodall@att.net
>http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: variable hulls Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers