Prev: Re: John Atkinsons' return Next: Re: John Atkinsons' return

FMA Skirmish plea?

From: MxConnell@a...
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:49:46 -0500
Subject: FMA Skirmish plea?

Hi,

Well, I played several games of FMA Skirmish and it's derivatives at ECC
and I love this game! As I am several hard drives past when it was first
published on the list, could someone send me a copy? NOTE: I am asking
for the old version that was posted to the list, I am not asking anyone
to violate confidentiality by sending me a recent play-test version. I
understand it has evolved quite a bit, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Thanks,
Martin Connell
mxconnell@aol.com

Prev: Re: John Atkinsons' return Next: Re: John Atkinsons' return