Prev: Re: ECC VII pics Next: Re: ECC VII pics

Re: My first ECC, but not last!

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <david@d...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:29:14 -0800
Subject: Re: My first ECC, but not last!

I'm back, after having a bout with the airline ooogies.  :-(

I just want to say that my trip to ECC 7 was the most enjoyable
convention I have been to yet! A BIG Thank you, to each and every one of
you that came, and shook my hand. I have faces to go with the email
addresses now. And meeting Jon, well, that was the frosting on the cake.
What an awesome fellow.

I can tell you right now, unless I'm dead, (which won't happen because
my internal fusion reactor has a shelf life of 150 years, and you can't
"completely" kill a terminator. Hey, they can be powered back up!),
we'll be there next year!

And a BIG thank you to Jon Davis and Indy and everyone else who helped
organized the convention. Well done! A giant success! :-)

And to Keith Swearingen, for his help in letting me ship all of those
boxes to his mom's house, and picking me up at the airport and letting
me crash in the spare bedroom, and driving the 2 of us to the con and
helping me at the table, a BIG thank you as well!

Everyone else that I forgot to mention, or didn't get to be there, take
a BIG thank you for yourselves. Because you are the people that makes
the magic happen. Without you, we'd have no reason to exist.  GZG has
the most awesome game systems on the market, and I will always talk
Jon's games and minis up to the heights it deserves........ Cruising
altitude for a Superdreadnought in FTL!

Thanks! See all of you next year.............now I have to get back to
work. :-)

David
David L. Dunn-Owner
DLD Productions
"Striving to Make Your Gaming Real" TM

On the Web:  www.dldproductions.com
Email:	info@dldproductions.com
Phn/Fax:  (714) 892-4022

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Surfside Internet]

Prev: Re: ECC VII pics Next: Re: ECC VII pics