Prev: Re: [GZG] Keeping games moving Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

[OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:41:05 -0600
Subject: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

>Punters at our events are far more shopping oriented(...)

Could you explain this term? I was familiar with the paramutual players,
and assumed it's use for folks that like small, flat bottom boats, but
I'm
a little unclear here. Of course, the less said about that game
laughingly
referred to as 'American Football', the better.

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Keeping games moving Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: [OT] Punters? Re: After Con Report - ECC VII