Prev: Re: SGII And Points Next: Re: SGII And Points

ECC-VII...

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:01:21 +0000
Subject: ECC-VII...

Not a report but a few comments....

Played in Jon T's FMA demo Friday night to get a taste of things to
come.  Based on the game I can state that FMAS has changed LOADS since
the "beta" submission to the list years ago.  Here's hoping FMAS sees
the light in 2004 or early 2005.  ;)

Bought some DLD stuff (APC and three of the scout cars in 25mm).  I
**HAVE** to say that the photos on DLD's website do NOT do the models
justice.  Seeing them in person made me a DLD fan.

Ran my Facility 23 game Saturday morning -- had a great bunch of
players.  They basically took my terrain and set it up for me.	I had
fun and suggest that everyone give GMing a try.

All in all great fun.  Played games, spent too much, etc, etc, etc...

--
Damo

Prev: Re: SGII And Points Next: Re: SGII And Points