Prev: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR Next: RE: Off to ECC! :-)

Re: [LST] While the cat's away... Re: Off to ECC! :-)

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:33:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [LST] While the cat's away... Re: Off to ECC! :-)

The Beast wrote:

> Certainly did mine; I can't imagine any Lego items in DS. SG, maybe,
but
> DS?

There's some good stuff in the MegaBloks line that can be used for SG2
or FMAS. I picked up a number of sets of the _Alien Agency_ line when
they were on deep discount after Christmas. I also got some of the
_Dragons_ line, which I intend to use with my 5 year old for fantasy
games.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR Next: RE: Off to ECC! :-)