Prev: RE: Off to ECC! :-) Next: RE: Off to ECC! :-)

Re: A simple ECC VII AAR

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:15:53 -0500
Subject: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR

> While I've always admired the strange British humor in many game
reports
> I've seen, I can hardly wait for Jon's reaction to Con Queso et al!

I neglected to mention Roger Livingston East's fate.  He attempted to
herd the Fair Maiden Amelia Sheep but was not sufficiently persuasive,
so she squealed "Unhand me, you *brute*!" (thanks to Jon D, voice talent

for Amelia) and scampered off.	All the other sheep in the area
converged on Roger, who broke.	He fled through the village, pursued by
half a dozen angry sheep.  Then he ran into the middle of another group
of sheep, apparently intending to lose himself in the crowd.  It didn't
work.  He was flocked (sheep equivalent of "mobbed"), with about ten
sheep jumping up and down on him.

JonT's reaction to FMASheep was "That was the silliest game I've been in

for ...(long pause) ... quite a while."

Prev: RE: Off to ECC! :-) Next: RE: Off to ECC! :-)