Prev: Re: Pegasus hobbies Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

GZG-ECC 7 Website Updates

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:38:00 -0500
Subject: GZG-ECC 7 Website Updates

Hi folks,

As Mark said, ECC 7 is over.  (8-)  As people wander home and post AARs,
I'd like to know if it would be okay to post them on the GZG-ECC 7
website.  If it isn't, please let me know.

I'll be posting pictures and archiving all the AARs and things on
the ECC website...

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc

As well putting GZG-ECC 8 information there when it becomes available.
(8-)

Thanks to everybody who showed up, it was a blast.  (8-)

JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Pegasus hobbies Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers