Prev: RE: SGII And Points Next: Re: SGII And Points

Re: SGII And Points

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:49:42 -0600
Subject: Re: SGII And Points

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:40:09 -0000 "Steve Pugh" <steve@pugh.net> writes:
>Mark A. Siefert wrote:
<snip earlier posts>
>> They were of the 40K/WHFB/Void school of gaming.
>
>Ah, so 'both'. Good to know that they can identify their own
>problems. Maybe in a few years or decades time they'll get over them.
>Of course we'll still be waiting for BDS even then...
>
>	Steve

Alas, that is true.  There are definite advantages to 'corporate
organized' companies versus the 'Single POC of contact is  the company'
but the tradeoffs...  Trying to find the balance is the hard part in all
efforts perhaps.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: SGII And Points Next: Re: SGII And Points