Prev: Re: Off to ECC! :-) Next: While the cat's away... And jumping off on a tangent

Re: [LST] While the cat's away... Re: Off to ECC! :-)

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:37:28 -0600
Subject: Re: [LST] While the cat's away... Re: Off to ECC! :-)

Certainly did mine; I can't imagine any Lego items in DS. SG, maybe, but
DS?

I best be checkin' 'em out!

The_Beast

I think your right on that, it would be closer to SG (in 15mm perhaps)
than DS. I myself use two of the old MPC Imperial  Four Legged Walkers
for SG in 15mm. By the Snow Speeders in the kit they are pretty close to
the right size.

Don

Prev: Re: Off to ECC! :-) Next: While the cat's away... And jumping off on a tangent