Prev: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo Next: Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them

Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:10:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo

***
> By the by, what's the striped yellow beast? I recognize the others,
but
if
> that's a Silent Death and/or BTech, I don't know it.

I think it is Silent Death. I used them to represent fighter groups in
FT.
***

Ain't it a bite when they're around SOOOO long you don't even have a
clue
yourself? I've a basement and an office full of stuff like that.

It's a Renegade Legion: Interceptor fighter, TOG Lancea. It was the
flying
wing Pilum that jogged my memory. I was thinking it was SD, while I
thought
the Pilum was BT.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo Next: Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them