Prev: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo Next: Re:[OT] English As She is Spoke

Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:37:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

> I wasn't asking about rounding on movement, just
> ranges.
> So what range band is a target in at 12"?  12 1/16"?
> 12 1/2"?
> 0-12 or 12-24?  I've seen this on charts.  Looks
> contrary to me.

It is just a (convenience) typo, should read:

0 to 12, 12+ to 24, ect.

(0-12, 12-24, ect; Is a short form designed to
save space on a quick sheet, it does cause some
confusion if not interperated properly.)

Bye for now,
John L.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

Prev: Re: [FT] orbital/space station photo Next: Re:[OT] English As She is Spoke