Prev: Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them Next: Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them

Re: Jon T in the States

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:03:32 +0000
Subject: Re: Jon T in the States

Da Beast wrote:

> Whoops, Yahoo Maps sez over 1200. Wouldn't Jon be impressed if I ever
DID
> get there...
>
> That's 1933 in English mu's!

When I was over in Britain in '92 I noticed that they were pretty
schizophrenic about distances. Most of the time distances were in miles,
with kilometres used only near tourist attractions.

Gosh, we're pretty much exactly the same distance from Lancaster! Now
that's weird... (Yahoo Maps says I'm 1183 miles away.)

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them Next: Re: Full Thrust rules and where to get them