Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:35:40 -0600
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules

>I don't believe the rule book mentions anything about rounding up, does
it?

For once, I have the books handy. So far, nothing. Pretty much seems to
say
that range bands are 'absolute'.

However, this brings up a bugaboo I've had with the first book, and
don't
think it got address further on. I can only find movement/course change
examples with even speeds. That doesn't give examples of how you divide
the
distance move, and I can't find in any of the rules where it's
explained.

You can REALLY load something with extraneous rules to try to make every
occurance covered, and end up with an SFB, which daunts by size.
However,
using 9 mu instead of 10 mu speed in an example takes up no more room,
and
covers possible confusion.

If we've been over this before, my apologies.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite