Prev: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long Next: Re: Terminology

Terminology

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:52:47 -0500
Subject: Terminology

So I'm reading the John Ringo Posleen books.  Great reads although
sometimes he goes a bit over the edge.	I keep encountering the term
"didee-mao" and I can't figure out what it means.  I've done a net
search and nothing.  Can anyone remove my ignorance?

On Topic, most of the battles in these books are too big, however,
the bridge with a dozen Posleen faced by three infantry and a militia
sharpshooter could be interesting.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long Next: Re: Terminology