Prev: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long Next: RE: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:04:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Doug Evans wrote:
> ***
> Could change that if need be.  Actually velocity and speed *aren't*
> quite the same -- speed only has magnitude, velocity also has
direction
> (so the ending velocity is Speed 12, Direction 4).
> ***
>
> See, I told you so! ;->=

<grin> A geeky physics type with an English degree ... no wonder I'm
warped.

> Sorry, Chris; didn't know you were about, or I wouldn't have tried to
do
> the answer.

I'm taking a break from writing up FMA Sheep Characters.

The Anglo-Scots
Big Mad Adrian		ThomB ThumB
Jon Toughie		Edinborough "Eddie" Kochte
Miskatony Finan 	Roger Livingston East
The Hudak		Jersey Han

The Down Under Mob
Snowy Raines		O.U. "Oh You" Brain
Chain-Shot Caldwell	Jon-Rhys Davis
Ka-Bluey Frock		Lachlann the Red
John Criminal		Delilah Fulton

Prev: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long Next: RE: Laserlight's FT Lite