Prev: RE: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote? Next: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long

RE: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:42:48 -0600
Subject: RE: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?

>FMA, SG or FT rules?

Does it matter, Brendan? I'm universally lousy!

Apologies, Nick; I'm not a member at TMP, and am trying to hold down new
places on the net with my footprint. However, best of luck!

Do people still call it 'Vicky Sci Fi'? I love it; wrong in soooo many
ways...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote? Next: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long