Prev: UFTWWWP Next: Re: [FT] FT Java and Adam Delafield

[OT] ISO Astronomer

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:29:53 +0000
Subject: [OT] ISO Astronomer

Greg Stoltz is the co-author of a couple of really good roleplaying
games (Unknown Armies, Godlike). He's looking for an astronomer. Please
send him an e-mail, off list, if you are interested in talking to him.
Here's his message:

---

From:	 Greg Stolze <holycrow@mindspring.com>
Subject:    [GODLIKE] [UA] [OT] ISO Astronomer
Date:	 Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:41:01 +0000

This is completely unrelated to "Unknown Armies" but are there any
astronomers on the list?  Anyone who knows a friendly and garralous
astronomer?  If so, contact me offlist.  I have questions.  Many
questions.

-G.

Cultivate efficient neurosis.

Prev: UFTWWWP Next: Re: [FT] FT Java and Adam Delafield