Prev: Re: Half infantry bases? Next: Re: Half infantry bases?

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:20:59 -0600
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:21:52 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:
<snip>
>John Leary sez:
>>
>> Not if we, the FCT, catch them at it!!!
>>
>> Bye for now,
>> John l.
>>

>Oh, give me a break. The only time there's contention 'tween you guys
>is
>when there's only one bottled water or helping of stir-fried tofu
>left.
>
>Natch, it's really GOOD tofu. I have to admit, between the Tex-Mex and
>Asian cooking influences, one never has to worry about a lack of
>spices...
>
>The_Beast

Someone (Redleg IIRC) once asked me (after seeing one of my ethnic mix
sig blocks - AOL maybe) - if the Sauerkraut didn't run out of my
tacos...)  the bigger problem is that it soaks the Blue corn taco shells
{Blue Corn Mush]  and that Lox and Bagel doesn't always set well with
the
corned beef and cabbage.  The key is to make the choices on mixing
ethnic
foods!

LOL!

I really haven't tried Spanish - tied by blood - (as opposed to Mexican
-
by proximity and my Uncle's  marriage) dishes much - yet - and I have no
idea what dishes the Dutch heritage would/should have supplied?  My love
of Dark Chocolate from the latter perhaps?

Any excuse for good food!

Ah, the joys of a Los Angeleno (insert virtual tilde as appropriate)
childhood...

Gracias,
Glenn

Insert blended American heritage note...

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Half infantry bases? Next: Re: Half infantry bases?