Prev: Re: Basing Grav Tanks Next: RE: Basing Grav Tanks

RE: Basing Grav Tanks

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:14:52 -0600
Subject: RE: Basing Grav Tanks

I just had a brainstorm!  I've got some old plasti-card that I've cut
into
1"X1/2" rectangles (thank goodness I had a X-acto miter box and a razor
saw
for this).  Then taking some cylindrical air gun pellets (in this case
Crosman Copperheads .177 caliber) I glue them to the center of the base.
Then I paint and flock the base, then affix the painted mini on the top!

I'm also going to look into some magnetic stripping for the underside of
the
base so I can transport them on a metal tray.