Prev: Re: Testing and hello again Next: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC?

Re: [FT] FT Java

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:52:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] FT Java

--- Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:
> For the FT players out there who need a fix,
-----
You rang?

> The just completed FT Java Tourney run by Jon Davis
> was a great
> success, and lots of fun.
-------
I have found that Jon does great things!

> then you should check
> out the FT Java homepage.
>
> Go to http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/ftjava/
>
> Check out the docs, download and install
> to the signup page:
>
> http://firedrake.org/cgi-bin/ftjava2.cgi

> I'm looking forward to seeing new and old players in
> the FT Java
> universe.
-------
Hey, watch the 'old' stuff, I resemble that remark!

>Maybe one of you will take my tourney crown.
-------
The past is of no importance, the future
is yet to be decided.

> In your dreams.  ;-)
-------
You spelled it wrong, it's 'scheme',
but it does rhyme.

> I, Brazen Gnome   (Noam Izenberg)
-------
Gnomes are best when stewed, a condition they
frequently reach without outside assistance!

Bye for now,
John L.
Commander of the Privateer Squadron
of the NI fleet design test match.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

Prev: Re: Testing and hello again Next: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC?