Prev: Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed Next: RE: FTJava Tournament - Completed

Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC?

From: Ah Clem <ahclem@a...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:56:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC?

I will also be arriving Thursday evening.  Not sure about the exact
time,
depends on when I get my act together Thursday morning.  I'd be up for
an
informal game.	How about "Kill Dr. Lucky"?

Sheesh!  A 22 hour drive!  I thought 7-8 would be rough.  Man, you are
hardcore.

At 05:48 PM 2/19/04, you wrote:

>A week from right now I should be rolling into Lancaster for the GZG
East
>Coast Convention.  I'm primed and looking foreword to seeing lots of
people
>and playing some games.
>
>Since Mike Miserendino and I should make it to Lancaster early Thursday
>evening, who else will be around?  Anything informally planned for
Thursday
>night?
>

>Later,
>Dean Gundberg
>
>Starship Combat News
>The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
>http://www.star-ranger.com
>dean@star-ranger.com

Best Regards,

Bob Yeager
ahclem@adelphia.net

Prev: Re: FTJava Tournament - Completed Next: RE: FTJava Tournament - Completed