Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: Re: FTJava: Sacrifices of Medinah

Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:54:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC?

Robert Eldridge wrote:
> Yes I'll be at Cold Wars 11-14 March also. Main reason I never go to
GZG-ECC
> is that it's too darn close to Cold Wars.
>
>						    Bob Eldridge

How far away timewise does ECC have to be from Cold Wars?  We've tried
to stay at least two weeks away.  Cold Wars 2005 will be held on April
8-10
and ECC VIII will be held at the end of February.

Jon

Prev: Re: [CON] When are you arriving in Lancaster for the ECC? Next: Re: FTJava: Sacrifices of Medinah