Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: RE: FTJava: Sacrifices of Medinah

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:54:31 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:11:09 +0000 Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org> wrote:

> A friend of mine painted his first UN fleet white with pale blue
highlights. His second is black. :-) <

To represent the fleet before and after they were fired on for the
first time...? <g>

Phil, whose UN fleet is metallic blue with white trim.
----
"I think... I think I am! Therefore I am... I think?"
				       -- The Moody Blues
I think _I_ am Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus
detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software

Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: RE: FTJava: Sacrifices of Medinah