Prev: Re: FT Lite? Next: Power Projection is here!

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:20:59 +0000
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

On Wednesday, Feb 18, 2004, at 08:08 Europe/London, Ground Zero Games
wrote:

> BTW, it goes without saying that anyone who's on any other relevant
> lists (whether directly FT related or general) should feel free to
> cross-post the news about both the UNSC stats and the special deals if

> they think people might be interested.

Posted on Traveller_FullThrust, Citizens of the Imperium and JTAS.

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Re: FT Lite? Next: Power Projection is here!