Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:23:00 -0500
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 10:59 am, Jerry Acord wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, FlakMagnet72 wrote:
> > Another thing that isn't spelled out:  Are the AMTs one-shot
weapons?

> > Calling it a one-turn missile seems to indicate they're one-shots
>
> Seems clear (er, well, I guess not... ;)  that it is a "missile", not
> rack of missles or a missile launcher system.  "A one turn missile" ==
"a
> missile which lasts one turn", no?

I felt that the wording of the rules left room for argument, so I
brought it
up.  If I'd been asked by one of my group's players if they were
one-shots
I'd have said "yes", but I'd rather head off the need.	It seems
obvious,
unless you _want_ to get multiple shots out of it...

Remember, I'm working with a WH40K-playing crowd when I try to promote
interest in Full Thrust, splitting hairs is part of THEIR hobby.

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?