Prev: RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA Next: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

Re:

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:55:59 -0600
Subject: Re:

Ain't certain software aspects great?  I love MapInfo and now that we
have all our DOD/Intell users buying it... we are switching to
completely
incompatible software.	There goes several years of exceeding customer
expectations out the window...	and user skills will drop to zero again.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:06:57 +0000 damosan@comcast.net writes:
>> Only comment I have is a request, damosan: please put a
>topic/subject in
>> your notes.
>
>Yeah, yeah, yeah....it's this stupid Comcast web interface.  In every
>other mailer I use the subject line is the last field in the list so
>I, out of habit, just zone in on that field.  Turns out it's for
>attachments using their interface.
>
>Won't happen again.
>
>--
>Damo

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA Next: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA