Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:37:31 -0500
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

On 2/16/04 4:42 PM, "Dominic Mooney" <dom.mooney@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> On Monday, Feb 16, 2004, at 20:33 Europe/London, damosan@comcast.net
> wrote:
>
> The only thing that ever annoyed me about RT was the fact that 2
months
> later they released WH3 (or was it WH4) and moved some the the system
> along somewhat. It'd have been nice if they'd been the same...

    Didn't bother me too much because I found RT before WH.  Ignorance
is
bliss.	When I finally did try warhammer it certainly had a more solid
feel
to it.

> Actually, that wasn't the only annoying thing. The tendancy of the
> rules to fall apart when you read them was also quite annoying...

    My copy *might* have 40% of its pages still attached to the binding.

Damo

Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers