Prev: [OT] Good riddence? Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: GZG Website

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:40:00 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Website

On Monday, Feb 16, 2004, at 20:11 Europe/London, Doug Evans wrote:

> Are you talking about the 'Enter the Store' page with a link marked
> 'HERE'?
> Are you getting a 403 'Forbidden access'?
>
> I'd already mentioned this; I rather liked it as it was old images.
> Paul
> hasn't answered about that link, but was saying he was considering
> building
> new group ones for new pictures, I think.
>
> Now, if you're talking about the Gallery link, I don't think that's
> EVER
> had anything yet. ;->=

The 403 is the one. Trying to promote GZG on another list but realised
there were no piccies there :-/

Dom

------------Dom Mooney-------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Once we actually mapped it for publication it seemed to shrink in
size and was no longer the immensity that would take months to
traverse. As things become known, they lose grandeur."
After Steve Perrin, Pavis & Big Rubble Reprint Epilogue
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: [OT] Good riddence? Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers