Prev: Figs.,qual & price was: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: GZG Website

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:44:50 +0000
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

On Monday, Feb 16, 2004, at 13:00 Europe/London, Steve Gill wrote:

> Ah, that'd likely be 'Battle! Practical Wargaming' by Charles Grant, a

> book
> that got an awful lot of us playing wargames in the early 1970s.

That's the one!

I loved that book as a (biggish) kid. Must have had it out for
something like 6 months.

cheers,

Dom

-----------Dom Mooney---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Figs.,qual & price was: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: GZG Website