Prev: Re: Dirtside "Army Packs"? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:48:13 -0000
Subject: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Doug wrote:

>4th of July (in the Commonwealth, George III's Day of Shame...)

Why shame? Giving what you ex colonial crazy cats have been upto since
1782
we in Blighty are only to glad to be able to take one pace back and say
"Nowt to do with us guv!", but still be able to get you to bail us out
when
our continental neighbours get a little to frisky, or we just need a
loan.
Seem's like a good set up to me. Foward thinker that George III, only
now
does the true scope of his genius shine through.

Cheers,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: Dirtside "Army Packs"? Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?