Prev: (FT) Maritime Strike Bombers--was acronym help,please..... Next: RE: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:59:26 -0500
Subject: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

On 2/16/04 3:43 AM, "Frits Kuijlman" <frits@pds.twi.tudelft.nl> wrote:

> I just wonder why I haven't heard much more of problems with Geohex
> Tegethoff.

I have a Geohex ESU carrier that never went together right.  Of the
Geohex
stuff I have (which isn't all that much) I can only think of a few ships
that didn't have some sort of issue.  The single piece stuff was
normally
okay but had tons of flash.  The multi-part ships all had issues of one
sort
or another.

I bought some IJN ships at last years ECC and without fail they went
together like a puzzle -- the parts just fit together.

Damo

Prev: (FT) Maritime Strike Bombers--was acronym help,please..... Next: RE: simple rules for non-gamers