Prev: Re: acronym help,please..... Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:48:04 +0100
Subject: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> I'm not saying for a minute that this is the way it should be - just
> that overall, the F&SF side seems to have significantly better quality

> control than much of the historical side of the industry.....

To be fair though, I think the pricing of 25mm F&SF figures _allows_ for

more quality control than 15mm historicals. There seems to be damn
little margin on 15mm historicals, whereas if we look as the pricing
from, say companies which used to be okay when going under a name
similar to "fortress" but have now transformed into the Evil One (tm),
the prices seem to bear no relation to production prices whatsoever ;)
And since they do set a standard other companies get compared to (and in

my opinion then win hands down), there is a much greater drive for
quality control.

Cheers,

     Derk

Prev: Re: acronym help,please..... Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?