Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: [DS] "Army" packs?

Designers?

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:12:51 +0000
Subject: Designers?

Hi all,

At the moment we're kicking around some ideas for future Power
Projection projects, one of which is a fleet book.

I was curious if there was anyone here with:

1) High Guard design experience (ideally with the ability to provide
HGS files of the final design for validation). This would be for
believable, balanced starship designs.
2) familiarity with the GZG range of starships
3) the willingness to work for the price a credit in the final book and
a free copy of the final product.

If any of this interests you, please email me offlist.

Cheers,

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Confident, Cocky, Lazy, Dead" Felix Jongleur
	  http://www.powerprojection.net/

Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: [DS] "Army" packs?