Prev: GZG News Fiction - buoys that go bump in the night Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

RE: [DS] "Army" packs?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:32:06 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS] "Army" packs?

Simplest is probably a "tech level" pack.  Wheeled, tracked, hover or
grav.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: GZG News Fiction - buoys that go bump in the night Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?