Prev: Re: [DS] "Army" packs? Next: Re: [DS] "Army" packs?

STARSHIP TROUPERS!

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:25:15 -0600 (CST)
Subject: STARSHIP TROUPERS!

YES, I DID  SPELL IT PROPERLY!

SST; THE MOVIE, i must say i did  enjoy.

got my huge bucket o' warm carmel pop corn, and my giant glass of
southern style (as in TEXAS) sweet ice tea, turned  off my brain and
went OUT THERE . . . .

i ignored a lot of the things that ate other folks shorts up,  enjoyed
the  barracks and troop transport sex, the battle  scenes, and the low
key but incredibly funny comedy that ran through out the movie.

slowly scope out panoramic scene where in hordes of MI encounter hordes
of bug warriors for the  first time! both battle lines have an invisble
balloon floating ovr them  with "HOLY SHIT!" written inside of them . .
. .

and where  else can you see HUMAN scientists administering the DREADED
RECTAL PROBE to a brain bug?

it is one of my favorite Hollyweird Sci-fi epics!

DAWGIE

Prev: Re: [DS] "Army" packs? Next: Re: [DS] "Army" packs?