Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: Re: FT losing market share?

RE: [GZG] Website pictures? Re: Future of Full Thrust WAS

From: "Paul M. M. Jacobus" <paul@o...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:19:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [GZG] Website pictures? Re: Future of Full Thrust WAS

"Paul Owen" <paul.owen@gtns.co.uk> wrote:

> Would it help if I simply uploaded every picture I had by category
into
> different subfolders?  Not ideal I know but it gives you something to
> look at till I find the time to plough through them all.

Yes!

I was doing this as a side project myself for Stargrunt. Y'see, I only
got
into the game recently, so when the time came to pick an army to start
with, I went looking for pics of all the figs, so I could decide which
force I liked the look of the most.

After a couple hours trying to find better gallery sites, and squinting
at
catalog pictures, I gave up and resigned myself. I put in a medium-sized

order from GZG, including one or two of figs for each army. The goal was

to get them cleaned up, get some simple digital pictures taken, and put
them up on a simple gallery page so people can at least get a look at
the
troops before they buy them. Two more orders later, I still don't have
enough pics to make my page look like I want (Luckily, I clearly have
more disposible money than sense.)

So, something even more official and extensive would be even better.

(For the curious cat, here's where I was going with my page:
	http://www.otd.com/~paul/gzg.html
Oh, and I finally picked OUDF and Kra'vak, but have also nabbed plenty
of
NSL, and methinks FCT and the Japanese are next...)

-P.

--

Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: Re: FT losing market share?