Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Two weeks to go

RE: FT losing market share?

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:54:49 +0100 (CET)
Subject: RE: FT losing market share?

"Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@deloitte.com> írta:

> Watching this discussion and some experience over the last two
days, I
> have something I can add to this conversation.
> From time to time I get interested in SGII, and GZG miniatures.  At
the
> moment I'd love to order some GZG powered armor miniatures for
the 25mm
> line, however, I can't seem to find pictures to save my life!

Greetings!

Just to add my 2 cents... Yep, they are missing a lot of stuff, but a
bit of
help could be to download the catalogue and the flyers in the
download section. As far as I've heard they are working on getting
pictures to all items.

			  Greetings,

					      Akos Büky

Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Two weeks to go