Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: Re: Power Projection: Fleet now in the US.

Re: [FT] NAC Orcas

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:53:36 +1100
Subject: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas

>Is that the one that the Dolphin Voodoo Mob (led by the Eater of Soles)
>was trying to take over?  (Not that we know anything about it, and
>especially not anything that the New Los Angeles dolphins might in
>theory have had to do with it, no sireee).

 Quote from Orca spokeswoman on Beta Comenses IV (trying, like
 many immigrants, to sound more 'Strine than the natives):

 "No mate, we haven't had any trouble with dolphin voodoo
 mobsters around here."

 *BURP*

 "Sorry mate, touch of indigestion."

	Hugh

Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: Re: Power Projection: Fleet now in the US.