Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: RE: FT losing market share?

[GZG] Market share in SE?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:11:03 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Market share in SE?

***
However, there are also a growing number of *old* FT players who switch
from FT to other systems - and the reasons they give for giving up on FT
are precisely the loopholes and imbalances.
***

I'm curious, Oerjan, as to who 'they' are? Most of us have mentioned
we're
talking local groups or national conventions. What is your sample base?
Is
this your experience with folks moving to Starfire, of which I've NO
experience?

The_Beast

Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: RE: FT losing market share?