Prev: [FT] Novel - Gap Series. Next: Re: [FT] Novel - Gap Series.

Re: (OT) Dalek visitors

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:37:50 -0500
Subject: Re: (OT) Dalek visitors

> G'day,
>
> >I'm also one of those that wonder what the deal is?	I don't care
for
> >the show, either.  I've watched a few episodes, but there are many
> >many other things I'd rather watch or do.
>
> For many of us its highly dependent on when in your life you watched
> it... I was little and impressionable ;)
>
> > Daleks?  I should be scared of over-sized tin-plated salt shakers?
> > Bring 'em on. :)
>
> The heavy weapons abomination should be heading your way within the
hour
> ;P ;)
>
> Have fun
>
> Beth

That was them?	Why, they were quite pleasant guests.  We had some
drinks, they insisted on tea, and we talked some pleasantries.
When they stood up and shouted, "Exterminate!", I pointed them
to where the cockroaches and ants are.	They did a great job but I
didn't get their business card.  You have their number handy in case
those pests come back?

:D

Glen

Prev: [FT] Novel - Gap Series. Next: Re: [FT] Novel - Gap Series.